Wheel Alignment Service
Choose Pep Boys to perform your next alignment. Our service packages offer both long and short term wheel alignment solutions starting as low as $89.99.
Pep Boys Computerized Alignment Service Package
Running into potholes left and right? We have the solutions. Snowy winters wreak havoc on the roads on which we travel, leaving them laden with potholes, a chief contributor to the misalignment of your wheels. Misaligned wheels can diminish the life of your tires by causing rapid and uneven treadwear. Properly aligned wheels improve driver safety, enhance your driving control, increase fuel efficiency and maximize the life of your tires. Save your tires before it’s too late.
Choose your alignment warranty (3-month/3,000 miles, 1-year/12,000 miles, 3-year/36,000 miles or Lifetime/Unlimited miles) to insure against potholes other alignment-compromising road hazards that come with the winter weather (and beyond). Hit another pothole? No problem! Come back and we will fix your alignment for free for as long as your warranty lasts! Don’t let the next pothole ruin your wheel alignment.
The Pep Boys Computerized Alignment Service Package Includes:
- Evaluation of your vehicle's steering and suspension components by a Pep Boys professional technician
- Alignment specifications via detailed computer analysis and computer-generated measurements that restore your vehicle’s alignment to as close to the original factory requirements as mechanically possible *
- * Note: If your vehicle requires replacing of suspension parts, it is best to have these repairs completed prior to your alignment
- ** Note – Wedge Adjustments or Shim Kits are available at an additional charge for vehicles that are not factory adjustable
3-Year Wheel Alignment
As low as $139.99
As Low as $119.99
3 year/36,000 mile warranty
LEARN MORE ABOUT ALIGNMENT
Why Alignment is Important
Correct alignment is critical to safely controlling your vehicle, braking stability, extending tire life, and ensuring a comfortable ride.
How to Know if You Need a Wheel Alignment
Misaligned tires can cause uneven tire wear, poor fuel economy and an uncomfortable ride for you and your passengers. We have identified five common ways to determine whether your vehicle requires a wheel alignment.
Keep your Alignment in Shape: Avoid Potholes
This time of the year, we spend a lot of time swerving out of the way of giant holes or unexpectedly falling into one. Here is a list on how to reduce and avoid pothole damage and how to take care of any damage that is caused.
Wedge Adjustments/Shim Kits
For certain vehicles, additional parts and attention may be necessary to return the steering and suspension geometry to its factory specifications. Our state-of-the-art alignment equipment coupled with our technician's expertise will properly diagnose and prescribe the right solution for your vehicle.
- Front Cam/Wedge Adjustment Package- As Low As $49.99
- Rear Shim Adjustment Package- As Low As $49.99
- 4WD/AWD Shim Adjustment Package - As Low As $69.99
*** Servicing a hybrid vehicle usually requires removal of trunk access panel for power supply access, shut off and reconnection
A shop supply fee will be an additional charge (except in NY and CA) of 9.99% up to $35.00. Each individual work order will identify and apply any applicable shop supply charge.
Select a Model Year
Select a Make
Select a Model
Select an Engine