Dorman OE Solutions Ignition Lock Cylinder w/ Tumblers
Dorman Ignition Lock Cylinders are part of the Ignition Lock Assembly. The purpose of the Ignition Lock Cylinder is to provide a level of security that requires a coded metal Ignition Key in order for the vehicle Ignition Switch to be operated and energized, thereby allowing the vehicle to be started and operated. Failure is due to wear and tear from continual key rotation.
- Direct replacement and operation
- Comes coded and assembled with key
- Includes easy to follow instructions with no need for any specialized tools or equipment
- Tumblers are included for optional rekeying, eliminating the need to carry 2 keys and reprogram a new anti-theft key
- This product is not available for Shipping.