While an open tread pattern is great for the best off-road tires driving experience, it is less than ideal on a paved road because the tire will have less contact area, which reduces traction. The open tread pattern also makes for a noisy, often bumpy ride at highway speeds. Off-road tires are on the larger side, so they’re meant mainly for trucks and SUVs, vehicles that are typically taken off road.
- Features an extra wide footprint and beefy tread blocks for great all-around traction
- New compound with improved cut and chip protection
- Deep, aggressive SideBiters for improved protection
- Multi-draft grooves for self-cleaning and improved wear
- All sizes feature PowerPly 3-ply sidewall construction