As the name suggests, these tires are designed for drivers who tread through both snowy and rainy seasons. If you live in an area that doesn’t typically experience snow, all-season tires may not be the best choice for you. Instead, you should choose tires that provide better traction in wet conditions so that your tires have the gripping and traction properties you need for better handling. For those who live in colder climates with frequent snow fall, reliable winter traction is a must, and investing in a set of winter tires is highly recommended.
TIRES BY SIZETIRES BY VEHICLE
- Falken exclusive Canyon-Sipe Technology increases edges for ice breaking, better handling and improved wear
- Wide circumferential grooves for enhanced wet handling
- Wide angled tread slot provides additional snow grip
- Falken exclusive Dynamic Range Technology enhances the operating temperature range with a silica tread compound
- Sculpted groove wall provides better snow grip and eliminates rain groove wander