Falken RT 615K
Todays sports cars, compacts and performance sedans are extremely versatile. The tire they ride on has to be the same. The new AZENIS RT-615K offers a world spec construction, featuring a new and improved motorsports-grade cap compound that effectively maintains grip as tire temperatures increase. In addition, the special 832nd molded tread design reduces the new tires tread squirm while providing efficient mileage for street use. A solid center rib significantly reduces wheel spin by increasing the tires contact patch void ratio under heavy acceleration. Understanding the tremendous demands the AZENIS RT-615K will experience, new proprietary casing design, bead apex and turn-up technology allow for the elimination of heavy steel construction, resulting in an 8 reduction in unsprung tire weight. In its category, the Azenis RT-615K performs well in wet conditions. 832 tread depth and optimized aqua tusk positioning, allows better tread adhesion as it delivers ample wet grip performance. Matched with three high void low turbulence grooves, consistent, and in some cases, increased, wet weather speeds can be achieved as potential hydroplaning tendencies are reduced. The result A tough, durable, street-sensible tire, whose 200AA UTQG rating, make it a great match for the autocross, time attack, or drift competition.
- Street legal motorsports performance and DOT approved track tire
- World-spec construction and advanced compound for street and track use
- A solid center rib significantly reduces wheel spin by increasing the tires contact patch void ratio under heavy acceleration.
- The massive sport side shoulder blocks deliver the grip that the track demands and extreme durability.
- A variable shoulder depth design helps reduce tread block squirm while promoting a long, even tread wear.
- Increased handling response and stability at high speeds are achieved by the high tension carcass.
- Steel belt construction provides greater tread rigidity and superior grip.
- Check out our wide selection of wheels to get the ultimate look. If youre not sure of your tire size, we offer a tire size calculator for your convenience.
- The Pep Boys Say This street legal, championship-winning, DOT approved track tire delivers the motorsports performance you desire.
Falken Tire Corporation launched its brand in its native country of Japan in 1983 and was introduced to the North American market two years later. At its inception, Falken was created as the flagship high performance radial brand under Ohtsu Tire and Rubber. Now, over two and a half decades later, Falken has become a well-known, stand-alone brand that focuses on UHP (Ultra High Performance) products while utilizing professional motorsports racing to further develop and improve passenger vehicle products for worldwide distribution.