Continental delivers cutting-edge, high-performance products with uncompromising quality and service. As a market leader in technical and ecological solutions, Continental shows its devotion to driving safety and global climate protection by offering truck tires, car tires, and system components that support its cause for climate change. Keeping the improvement of your car’s performance in mind, Continental tires are cost effective and offer dependable tracking in all weather conditions.
As a provider of brake systems, systems and components for powertrains and chassis, instrumentation, infotainment solutions, vehicle electronics, tires, and technical elastomers, Continental contributes to enhanced driving safety and global climate protection. Continental is also an expert partner in networked automobile communication. Continental currently employs around 178,000 people in 49 countries.
PUSHED TO THE LIMITS
Our ultra-high, performance tires include award-winning technologies that focus on safety, help save money, and reduce CO2 emissions. Continental’s premium products are available at leading independent tire dealers, car dealers, and mass retail companies across North America.
Whether it's 200 mph straightaways pulling 2 G's in the turns or twisting through the turns, at Continental Tire we push our tires to their very limits so you can trust them at yours. Continental Tire... for what you do.
GROWTH AND INNOVATION
Continental is one of the leading manufacturers of passenger and light truck tires (PLT) in Europe and the world's fourth largest passenger tire manufacturer in the original equipment and replacement market. Founded in Hanover, Germany, in 1871, Continental is now one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers. With more than 200,000 highly skilled employees in over 310 locations in 51 different countries, we are significantly and sustainably driving automotive progress forwards. With our products and services, we contribute to safe, economical and ecologically efficient mobility.
PureContact is an All-Season performance tire that offers exceptional wet braking and a longer treadwear. This luxury Continental tire provides a strong outer shoulder for an optimized performance and enhanced road contact in dry conditions. Constructed with increased pattern edges, drivers can expect an improved snow performance.
- The PureContact is a luxury performance touring all season tire with Tune Performance Indicators that notify drivers the tire’s performance level in dry, wet and snow conditions.
- Features EcoPlus Technology improving fuel efficiency by reducing rolling resistance while providing an optimum balance of exceptional wet grip and extended tread life.
- Built for improved snow performance with traction grooves and increased pattern edges.
- Provides an optimum balance of exceptional wet grip and extended tread life with EcoPlus Technology’s +Silane.
CROSS CONTACT LX20
The CrossContact LX20 is a premium eco-friendly Touring All-Season tire that offers enhanced fuel efficiency, improved snow performance, and optimum wet braking. The perfect tire for drivers with crossovers, light trucks, and sports utility vehicles, this Continental tire was designed for highway use with mild off-road capabilities. Its EcoPlus Technology provides improved fuel efficiency and lower CO2 emissions with its reduced rolling resistance.
- Features enhanced fuel efficiency EcoPlus Technology reducing rolling resistance with Tg-F polymers, providing improved fuel efficiency and lower CO2 emissions.
- Designed for excellent wet braking and longer wear, using +Sliane providing an optimum balance of exceptional wet grip and extended tread life.
- Constructed with Traction Grooves providing gripping teeth inside the groove that lock snow for improved snow grip for better snow performance.
- Offers Smooth Response Technology featuring continuous ribs that provide smooth rolling surfaces for improved comfort and reduced noise, while reinforcing the shoulders for improved handling response.
For What You Do
Providing Auto Service Solutions since 1921
Celebrating more than 90 years in the automotive service and retail business, Pep Boys is the ultimate one-stop solution.ASE Certified Technicians
Our professional ASE-certified Pep Boys technicians are trained to diagnose and repair the broken or faulty components that make up your vehicle’s complex systems.State-of-the-Art Technology
Trust Pep Boys to provide outstanding car service by using state-of-the-art technology designed to diagnose and repair the critical systems that keep your vehicle running efficiently.7,000 Service Bays Nationwide
Serving as an automotive service and parts center with 805 stores in 35 states and Puerto Rico, our car service locations are well-equipped to handle any repair, maintenance effort or upgrade.Participation in the Motorist Assurance Program and, OUR PLEDGE
Our professional ASE-certified Pep Boys technicians are trained to diagnose and repair the broken or faulty components that make up your vehicle’s complex systems.