Learn about Maxxis Tires at Pep Boys
The commitment to offer the best products has led Maxxis to create new technologies to develop their tires. Maxxis products are tested both at its own facilities and at the world™s leading tire test centers. Input from their roster of championship-winning riders also ensures that their products measure up to the toughest real-world standards. Every Maxxis tire is manufactured using the most advanced equipment and by personnel who display a dedication to quality at every level, from management tothe factory floor.
The Escapade CUV is an all-season premium high-performance touring tire that is designed for modern crossovers. With Adaptive Response Sidewall technology, these tires deliver a smooth ride when cruising, and excellent handling during spirited driving.
- Straight and slanted circumferential grooves increase waterdispersion efficiency for excellent hydroplaning resistance andwet-weather performance.
- Large, outer shoulder block design increases overall lateralstiffness for improved cornering and handling.
- 2-in-1 groove design on inner shoulder increases wet-weather traction while improving overall wear pattern.
- Multi-pitch tread-block technology minimizes pattern noise for a quiet and comfortable ride.
The AT-771 was engineered to provide the confidence to tackle your favorite local trail or your everyday urban work route. The unique tread pattern and sidewall lug design offers excellent all-terrain traction while reducing pattern noise with multi-pitch noisereduction technology.
- Tread pattern and sidewall lug design offers excellentall-terrain traction.
- Stiff, but conformable framework improves off-road stability
- Compound and pattern design improve tread wear, wet traction and hydroplaning resistance.