Tire Rotation Services
Rotating your tires on a regular basis will help to ensure a longer tread life, better gas mileage and smoother ride. Pep Boys offers FREE tire rotation with any synthetic oil change or tire purchase.
Pep Boys Tire Rotation Service
Maximize the life of your tires by regularly rotating them. Rotating your tires leads to a prolonged tread life and promotes even tread wear for all tires on your vehicle. That leads to improved gas mileage, increased tire performance and an overall smoother, more comfortable ride.
The Pep Boys Tire Rotation Service includes:
- Rotation of tires on your vehicle to optimize tread life in accordance with the vehicle manufacturer’s recommendation
- Note: If the difference between the front tire tread depth and the rear tire tread depth is less than or equal to 2/32", a standard tire rotation may be performed. If the tread depth differential is greater than 2/32, the two tires with the greatest amount of remaining tread must be placed on the rear axle.
- Tightening of lug nuts to manufacturer’s torque specification
- Check and set tire pressure to your vehicle’s specification
- This service is FREE with any synthetic oil change or tire purchase
- Price applies to all four tires
- Courtesy Vehicle Inspection
We recommend rotating your tires at the recommended frequency by your vehicle’s manufacturer. Your Pep Boys service associate can help you determine if your tires have any signs of uneven wear.
*** Servicing a hybrid vehicle usually requires removal of trunk access panel for power supply access, shut off and reconnection