The Pep Boys Difference
Managing your vehicle fleet has never been easier than with Pep Boys’ professional fleet services. With over 90 years of experience in fleet maintenance, state-of-the-art equipment and tools, ASE certified technicians and so much more, we are the one-stop-shop for fleet managers who expect value and convenience every time and for every vehicle. With so many benefits, the Pep Boys difference is clear. Trust us to offer the fleet solutions you need for confidence in a job well done and efficient repairs performed by professionals, all at value prices. Life is full of Point Bs. Trust the Boys to get you there.
Set up Your Fleet Account
Our fleet service customers expect better, faster and more dependable service. Setting up your fleet service account is fast and easy!
To apply for credit:
Trust, Convenience and Value
At Pep Boys, we understand that managing your fleet is a complicated task and we have designed our fleet program around delivering the ultimate in convenience, value and trust – every time. Our more than 800 stores and 7,000 service bays nation wide are open seven days and six nights a week. With ASE-certified technicians available at all locations and our Priority Service with Next Available Tech Program available just for our fleet customers, you can count on Pep Boys to perform quick and quality service – and that is just the beginning.
You expect your mechanics to provide you with honesty. When it comes to trust, you can count on Pep Boys.
We promise our Fleet Service Customers:
- Comprehensive estimates before performing fleet repair work
- Honoring of national warranties on parts and labor
- State-of-the-art equipment and tools
- Dedicated national, regional and local fleet service teams
- State Inspection and hybrid vehicle service available at select locations
When it comes to convenience, we have you covered. Our Fleet Service customers enjoy:
- A one-stop-shop with expert knowledge and experience ranging from routine car and truck fleet maintenance to major repairs
- The convenience of making an online appointment and Early or Late Vehicle Drop off
- The confidence of working with a network of over 75,000 parts
In terms of value... It’s hard to top us. We strive to provide outstanding value to our customers because we value you so much!
We offer our Fleet Service customers:
- Competitive fleet service pricing – every day
- National pricing on common tire applications
- Special pricing on fleet preventative maintenance packages
- Assistance with scheduling and expense forecasting
- A free multi-point inspection with every service
- Full assortment of private label and national tire brands
- The confidence that parts are purchased directly from the manufacturer, ensuring quality and low pricing
Some of Our Fleet Service Customers
- Emkay Inc.
- GE Capital Fleet Services
- Donlen Corporation
- Enterprise Fleet Services
- Lease Plan USA
- MAP Inc. (Wheels)