CANNOT CONFIRM FITMENT
RhinoPac OE Plus Clutch Kit
Web Exclusive - Save 25% on Parts & Accessories*
25% Off Select Parts & Accessories Instantly with your Online Order. Discount will apply automatically in cart during checkout. Those products that are eligible will be displayed in search results and product detail pages. This instant offer is an online exclusive and is not valid for walk in customers to a retail store. Orders need to be placed via PepBoys online and scheduled for pick up in store or installation.
Reg. $348.99 each
Our in house, ASE certified product and technical staff engineer combined with our ISO certified quality control processes constantly monitor all AMS clutch system products to...
Part # 05-122
Our in house, ASE certified product and technical staff engineer combined with our ISO certified quality control processes constantly monitor all AMS clutch system products to ensure OE specification compliance and long term reliability. Our OE Plus line was created to meet the needs of all standard vehicle applications with their associated OE designs. Included in this line are our choice products, which offer lower cost points using proven alternative design approaches. Our choice products include the largest selection of Non Self Adjusting Clutch Kits and Solid Core Flywheel Conversion Kits in the marketplace. These products are specifically designed to provide lower cost points and often much longer service life, significantly improving the return on your repair investment. For drivers who require more than standard application requirements, AMS offers a line of Performance Plus products to meet the demanding requirements of towing and other extended application needs.
- In order to provide superior performance and lasting durability, all RhinoPac clutch systems are engineered and manufactured to meet or exceed OE performance specifications
- All components pass rigorous performance tests and are engineered to function as a precisely matched system
- Includes all-new pressure plate assemblies, disc assemblies, release bearings, pilot bearings/bushings (if applicable), and alignment tools (if applicable)
- Pressure plate assemblies are functionally tested for lift-off, balance, clamp load, release load, and finger height
- Disc assemblies are functionally tested for lateral run-out, compressed thickness, torsion durability, and spring rate
- Release bearings meet exact OEM fit, form, and function specifications to ensure the ultimate in load carrying capability and operational characteristics
- Pilot bearings or 100% brass pilot bushings (depending on vehicle requirements and operating conditions)
- U.S. manufactured alignment tools and detailed application-specific technical bulletins simplify the installation process
- RhinoPac clutch kits are complemented by an equally notable line of clutch hydraulics and flywheels to complete a clutch system that is unequaled in the marketplace
- This product is not available for Shipping.
RhinoPac OE Plus Clutch Kit4.3 stars, based on 38 reviews