- Part#: 55069HC
- | SKU: 621339
- The higher carbon content make these rotors stronger resulting in reduced judder, noise and vibration in your brakes.
- High carbon rotors distribute heat more evenly due to higher heat conductivity leading to better performance, longer brake pad and caliper life, and the elimination of potential warping related comebacks.
ProStop Platinum High Carbon Rotor
ProStop Platinum High Carbon Rotors will deliver superior performance silently and extend the life of your other brake components. Each ProStop Platinum rotor is manufactured to the exact OE specification for weight, braking surface thickness and cooling fin configuration.
- Precision machined to more stringent lateral run-out standards, and precision balance ensures these rotors won't cause problems such as pedal pulsation and vibration!
- Manufactured to the original equipment design for optimal heat dissipation and perfect vehicle fitment.
- ProStop Platinum High Carbon Rotors feature an ultra smooth finish for low noise and dust.
- All non-braking surfaces are e-coated (also known as electrocoating, electropaining, electrophoretic lacquering) to eliminate rust and keep the rotors looking great behind today's open wheel designs.
- Pairs perfectly with our ProStop Platinum Brake Pads, ProStop Ceramic Brake Pads or our Akebono Brake Pads!
- The Pep Boys Say: "Brake Rotors should be resurfaced or replaced with every brake job."
|Rotor Thickness- Discard||1.083|
|Overall Diameter||305 MM|
|Bolt Diameter||127 MM|
|Rotor Only (Y/N)||Yes|
|Rotor Thickness- Nominal||1.142|