Spectra Premium Air Conditioning Condenser
Innovative engineering, manufacturing technology and quality control ensure that Spectra Premium condensers meet or exceed the performance of the original equipment they replace.
- Units are nitrogen leak-tested to ensure a leak-free and damage-free condenser
- High-density fins designed for maximum cooling efficiency
- Manufactured with heavy gauge mounting brackets to reduce movement and vibration
- Manufactured with precise mounting holes and brackets to ensure ease of installation
- OE design to ensure exact fit, form and function for an easy drop-in installation
Spectra Premium Industries is a North American leader in the Design, Engineering, Manufacturing and Distribution of key Automotive Parts for both the OE and Aftermarket Segments. Established in 1989 and based just outside Montreal with a team that stretches beyond 1100 employees, Spectra Premium operates 5 manufacturing facilities specializing in the production of Fuel System, Cooling System and Heavy Duty product solutions for it's vast network of customers worldwide. Today, Spectra Premium products such as Fuel Tanks, Radiators and Fuel Pumps can be found in vehicles rolling off OE production lines, recreational vehicles, as well as all major automotive retail chains and through a vast network of wholesale parts distributors across North America. Spectra Premium is committed to providing our customers with products manufactured under the strictest of quality and environmental standards accepted in today's market place, using the highest level of materials and workmanship available.