DEI 36" x 40" Aluminized Mylar Radiant Matting Heat Screen
Heat Screen offers an excellent way to reflect radiant heat away from a vehicle's interior and because of its flexibility, can be trimmed-to-size to protect against excessive heat sources. Constructed of a high temperature resistant fiberglass material, and with a thickness of only .060", Heat Screen features a thermal barrier on one side made of a superior reflective aluminized mylar surface capable of withstanding direct heat up to 1200 degrees F. Heat Screen can be used to protect areas where excessive heat can blister paint, where exhaust pipes run close to the fuel tank, and has many other applications including floorboards, body panels and under carpeting. A high temperature adhesive such as DEI's Hi-Temp Spray Adhesive or Heat Resistant Sealant/Adhesive can be applied to secure Heat Screen or screws or rivets can be used. DEI's Cool Tape is ideal for sealing and covering seams.
- Aluminized surface reflects up to 2000 degrees F radiant /1200 degrees F direct /continuous heat
- Multitude of uses around race cars, boats, RV's and trucks
- Great protection for painted surfaces
- Used in aviation and aerospace industry
- 36inch x 40inch Aluminized Mylar Radiant Matting