Proform Street Series Engine Carburetor 650 CFM Mechanical Secondary
It’s all about engine performance and with the Proform Street Series Engine Carburetor you are getting the best. Why settle for mystery meat when you have access to prime rib?!
- Proform Street Series Carbs are manufactured from light weight aluminum
- Adjustable idle air bleeds mean easy non-permanent calibration is possible and just at your fingertips… No drills necessary with this carburetor
- Billet throttle body offers outstanding strength and precision throttle shafts promise long term performance
- Carburetor has 650 CFM flow rating and is a dual inlet 4-Barrel type with mechanical secondary’s
- Designed with billet metering blocks with a street performance calibration
- Uses standard service & tuning components
- Assembled from 100% new components
- Pairs perfectly with most intake manifolds
- The Pep Boys Say: "Replacement carburetors offer peace of mind that the fuel is being delivered properly and efficiently."
Proform manufactures creative products from innovative concepts and their goal is to provide automotive enthusiasts with high-quality products at very affordable prices. Innovation & Affordability: Looking back well over 25 years in the high-performance aftermarket, the Proform brand was the first to popularize affordable and 100% NEW starters, alternators, stock harmonic balancers, and distributors; the 2-Piece timing chain cover, the 2-stage in-line fuel filter, HEI distributor tune-up kits, and direct-replacement carburetor main bodies. Proform is the holder of the patent rights to “corrosion resistant” battery hold-down J-hooks, “Slotlok” wire dividers which require no screws, the “no-mess” oil drain plug, the “fast one-piece” drop-on valve cover hold-down, the easy-to-install harmonic balancer cover, the handy and universal “No-Mess” Funnel, the “Socket Assist” tool, an adjustable billet timing tab with built in LED Timing Light, and design patents for the innovative “Slant-Edge” and “2-Piece” valve cover designs. Gear heads will also find a full line of roller-tipped rocker arms offering the widest selection of manufacturing processes (stamped steel, cast chrome moly, and machined extruded aluminum); super-slim and updated tachometers; a whole line of popular and easy-to-use engine builders' tools; and a broad line of GM Officially licensed chrome parts bearing the popular “Chevrolet” and “Bow Tie” and other divisional trademarks, and new just recently added is the “Ford Racing”, “Mustang”, and “Cobra” engine dress-up parts. Quality: PROFORM Parts are designed to provide automotive enthusiasts with the optimum combination of high-quality and affordable value. Proform’s famously low prices are the result of experienced and efficient global manufacturing - not cutting corners. The factory team of managers and production personnel look forward to serving the industry for many years to come and to meeting everyone’s needs for high-quality, affordable parts.