Edelbrock Performer RPM Series Air-Gap Small Block Chevy Manifold
Calling it the Performer is an understatement! The Edelbrock Performer RPM Series Small Block Chevy Intake Manifold offers maximum power and a broad torque curve for the ultimate in high performance.
- Designed for 1986 and earlier 262-400 cubic inch Chevy motors
- Intake manifold is a proven, race-winning design in a dual plane manifold
- Design features an open air space that separates the runners from the hot engine oil resulting in a cooler, denser charge for more power
- Operates best in the 1500 to 6500 RPM range
- Constructed with rear water outlets, two (2) distributor clamp locations and nitrous bosses
- For square-bore carburetors only
- Designed without provisions for exhaust-heated chokes or exhaust crossover
- Pairs perfectly with Edelbrock Thunder Series AVS or Performer Series carb
- The Pep Boys Say: “Make your engine as efficient as you can with a new intake manifold.”
Edelbrock products start with an original thought or idea that then has to be translated into a working model. Our R&D staff is not only well qualified at their respective positions, but they're also automotive enthusiasts. The R&D process improves the product while it's being developed, and is a true testament of the commitment to performance that goes into all of our products. Whether they're manifolds, superchargers, fuel injection systems, cylinder heads, nitrous systems, or carburetors, you can rest assured that the final product was directly influenced by the passion for performance that is an integral part of our research and development team.