3M Headlight Lens Restoration System
In the past, replacing scratched, clouded or yellowed plastic headlight covers was an expensive necessity in order to preserve safety. But now with the 3M Headlight Lens Restoration System, car and motorcycle owners can shine and restore plastic lenses including headlights, tail lights, fog and directional lights to like-new condition for a fraction of the cost. This kit includes everything needed to restore two headlight lenses, excluding the user-supplied household drill (1200-1600 rpm), automotive tape, clean cloth, and spray bottle.
- Restores hazy, dull, and yellow plastic headlights
- 3M abrasive technology and a polishing compound to restore hazy and dull headlight lenses, as well as other plastic lens surfaces on your vehicle.
- Utilizes the muscle power of a common household (1200-1600 rpm) drill to do all the necessary sanding and buffing.
- This inexpensive kit saves hundreds of dollars and restores crucial night time visibility by restoring your own lenses.
- Easy, 3-step process requires as little as an hour to remove scratches and restore cloudy, dull lenses.
(1) disc pad holder, (1) 3M soft interface pad, (6) 3M sanding discs, (4) 3M finishing discs, (1) 3M trizact disc, (1) 3M headlight lens polish/rubbing compound (1 oz), (1) buffing pad, AND step-by-step directions.
3M Company, together with subsidiaries, operates as a diversified technology company worldwide. The company's Industrial and Transportation segment offers tapes, coated and non-woven abrasives, adhesives, specialty materials, filtration products, energy control products, closure systems for personal hygiene products, acoustic systems products, and components and products that are used in the manufacture, repair, and maintenance of automotive, marine, aircraft, and specialty vehicles.