Spectra Premium Fuel Tank Assembly
Innovative engineering, manufacturing technology and quality control ensure that Spectra Premium fuel tank assemblies meet or exceed the performance of the original equipment they replace.
- This item is excluded from shipping promotions due to exceeding weight and size limitations and may require shipment via freight (surcharge may apply). Please visit our Shipping Policy page for additional detail.
- Unit is designed to OE fit, form and function requirements accomplished by leveraging our OE fuel system design expertise
- Designed to ensure a debris free, clean fuel system upon replacement
- Fuel tanks made with corrosion resistant, OE approved, Ni Terne steel
- Reduce labor time up to 52% by using our fuel tank assembly which includes the fuel tank, fuel tank straps and fuel pump
- Proudly manufactured in Canada under stringent quality systems (QS-9000 and ISO 9002)
Spectra Premium Industries is a North American leader in the Design, Engineering, Manufacturing and Distribution of key Automotive Parts for both the OE and Aftermarket Segments. Established in 1989 and based just outside Montreal with a team that stretches beyond 1100 employees, Spectra Premium operates 5 manufacturing facilities specializing in the production of Fuel System, Cooling System and Heavy Duty product solutions for it's vast network of customers worldwide. Today, Spectra Premium products such as Fuel Tanks, Radiators and Fuel Pumps can be found in vehicles rolling off OE production lines, recreational vehicles, as well as all major automotive retail chains and through a vast network of wholesale parts distributors across North America. Spectra Premium is committed to providing our customers with products manufactured under the strictest of quality and environmental standards accepted in today's market place, using the highest level of materials and workmanship available.