A1 Cardone Remanufactured Constant Velocity Drive Axle
A1 CARDONE Remanufactured Constant Velocity Drive Axles meet or exceed the original fit, form and function. Original designs are scrutinized and improved to make longer lasting parts. All units are tested to ensure reliable performance every time.
- 100% Neoprene boots ensure excellent ozone resistance which eliminates cracking, a leading cause of boot failure
- Boot clamps are pneumatically crimped creating a perfect seal between the boot and housing
- High quality grease withstands high-temperature and high-torque demands which extends joint life
- High-tech grinding machines maintain the original design of the outer housing, race and cage to guarantee reliable performance
- Splines are chased 100% to ensure proper fit of the axle into the hub and transmission, which eliminates installation hassles
- Threads are chased to ensure the axle nut can be easily installed
- Designed to meet or exceed O.E.M. performance
- Original design weaknesses are corrected to make a longer lasting part and tested to ensure reliable performance, every time
- Keep your vehicle driving like new with our large assortment of quality ball joints, rear axles and drive shafts
- The Pep Boys Say: "The Cardone Difference offers broad coverage of domestic and import vehicles, trucks, and SUV applications and is remanufactured for guaranteed performance."
CARDONE Industries, Inc., founded in 1970, is a leading supplier of automotive replacement parts with 6,000 employees across the USA, Canada and Mexico. In its commitment to deliver the right parts at the right time to its customers, CARDONE offers a full spectrum of products and services, including more than 80 remanufactured and new product lines. CARDONE's business is built on environmental sustainability, where millions of used parts are remanufactured and repurposed every year, to O.E. or better performance.