Cardone Select New Constant Velocity Drive Axle
Our New Constant Velocity Driveshafts are manufactured to the highest standards in the industry. Offering exacting Original Equipment geometry and specifications, fit and function are designed to perform at or better than the original part. Every New CV driveshaft is tested under load for vibration, torque, temperature variations and noise. All Dynapak new CV Driveshafts come ready to install on the vehicle.
- New axle nuts are supplied, where applicable, for hassle-free installation
- 100% Neoprene boots ensure excellent ozone resistance which eliminates cracking, a leading cause of boot failure
- Boot clamps are pneumatically crimped creating a perfect seal between the boot and housing
- High quality grease withstands high-temperature and high-torque demands which extends joint life
- High-tech grinding machines maintain the original design of the outer housing, race and cage to guarantee reliable performance
- Splines are chased 100% to ensure proper fit of the axle into the hub and transmission, which eliminates installation hassles
- Threads are chased to ensure the axle nut can be easily installed
- Transmission seal diameter is precision-machined after heat treatment to ensure correct surface finish, promoting long seal life
- Designed to meet or exceed O.E.M. performance
CARDONE Industries, Inc., founded in 1970, is a leading supplier of automotive replacement parts with 6,000 employees across the USA, Canada and Mexico. In its commitment to deliver the right parts at the right time to its customers, CARDONE offers a full spectrum of products and services, including more than 80 remanufactured and new product lines. CARDONE business is built on environmental sustainability, where millions of used parts are remanufactured and repurposed every year, to O.E. or better performance.