Coverite Class C Cover
Protect your RV camper during the downtime with a Coverite Class A RV Cover. Shelter your camper during the off-season with the Coverite Class A RV cover. Constructed with a SFS top panel. Cover ensures maximum protection against snow, UV rays, acid rain, air pollutants and other harmful elements.
- Fits Class C overall length up to 246"
- Made with breathable material to release heat and moisture from inside the cover
- Designed with side door zippers to enter the vehicle without taking off the cover
- Constructed with a breathable UV and water resistant top panel
- Equipped with cinching system to remove slack
- Includes ladder cap
Storage Bag Included
Coverite Industries is a world-class import/exporter, specializing in providing universal automotive & power sports protective covers to US market. Headquartered in the Montclair California, Coverite was established in 1989. Coverite covers are currently produced with 4 different types of fabric materials (grades of quality) with a new fabric material due for release soon. The order of our fabric grades, from our premium quality to the most economical line, is as follows: Premiumtech, Tybond, Aerotech, Bondtech.