MOOG Suspension Ball Joint
MOOG Problem Solver products incorporate proven design and engineering features for like new steering, ease of installation and longer life. MOOG is the preferred steering and suspension brand of professional technicians and NASCAR Crew Chiefs.
- Powdered metal gusher bearing design enables grease to flow through bearing to stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength
- Engineered steel composition results in a stronger component
- Full ball metal stud provides 360 degrees of smooth, consistent, rotational movement resulting in more responsive steering.
- Oversized housing for a more secure fit
- Loose or worn chassis parts can lead to premature tire wear
- An enlarged ball joint receptacle in the lower control arm can cause a loose ball joint fit MOOG Problem Solver design includes an oversized housing for a more secure fit
Federal-Mogul Motorparts Corporation is a leading global automotive supplier offering the most comprehensive portfolio of quality products, trusted brands and creative solutions to the automotive aftermarket.