MOOG Steering Tie Rod End
MOOG Problem Solver products incorporate proven design and engineering features for like new steering, ease of installation and longer life. MOOG is the preferred steering and suspension brand of professional technicians and NASCAR Crew Chiefs.
- Problem Solver powdered metal gusher bearing design enables grease to flow through the bearing to the stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength and stability.
- Problem Solver patented cover plate design allows for tighter tolerances vs traditional cover plate designs, providing a more durable and extended life part.
- MOOG engineered steel composition results in a stronger component. Full ball metal stud provides 360 degrees of smooth, consistent, rotational movement resulting in more responsive steering.
- Patent pending Sunoloy coated metal bearings provide smooth stud swing technicians and drivers prefer.
- Convenient easy access wrench flat allows for the use of a socket for easy installation and removal.
- Sealed boot with a grease relief valve prevents contamination and releases excess grease away from brake components.
Federal-Mogul Motorparts Corporation is a leading global automotive supplier offering the most comprehensive portfolio of quality products, trusted brands and creative solutions to the automotive aftermarket.