MOOG Suspension Ball Joint
MOOG Problem Solver products incorporate proven design and engineering features for like new steering, ease of installation and longer life. MOOG is the preferred steering and suspension brand of professional technicians and NASCAR Crew Chiefs.
- Hardened ball stud made of OE equivalent or better materials to withstand higher loads
- Patent pending dust boot with encapsulated Belleville washer help control axial and radial movement out of box
- Powdered metal gusher bearing design enables grease to flow through bearing to stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength
- Premium forged housing with an increased cross section of up to 52% more material in key areas
- Larger grease reservoir and easy-to-install pre-tapped grease fitting hole for improved maintenance
- Greaseable socket reduces corrosion and wear by allowing new lubricant to flush contaminants
Federal-Mogul Motorparts Corporation is a leading global automotive supplier offering the most comprehensive portfolio of quality products, trusted brands and creative solutions to the automotive aftermarket.