Razor USA Pocket Mod Betty Electric Scooter
Pocket Mod Betty Electric Razor Scooter has a vintage-inspired mod design and high performance electric motor to provide the perfect mix of utility and style. Boasting speeds of up to 15 miles per hour, this Razor Scooter is a must have for any speed loving girl.
- 24-volt electric scooter boasts up to 40 minutes of continuous usage
- Razor Scooter hits speeds of up to 15 miles per hour
- This electric scooter is recommended for riders 13 and up
- The Pocket Mod Betty Electric Razor Scooter will support up to 170 lbs
- Designed with a step through steel frame this electric dirt bike features under seat storage
- High torque, chain driven motor and twist acceleration offer the ultimate in control
- Hand operated rear brake and retractable center mound kickstand make stopping easy
- Travels up to 10 miles on a single charge
- When operating your Razor Scooter, always practice safe operation and wear proper safety gear like helmets, knee pads and gloves
- The Pep Boys Say: "Razor scooters makes the perfect holiday gift or birthday gift for boys and girls alike."
About Razor Founded in June 2000, Razor USA is a privately held company based in Cerritos, California, and holds the worldwide rights to the Razor brand. Home of the wildly popular Razor kick scooter, Razor sells several other scooters, including the E100, E200, and E300 (electric scooters), along with such cutting-edge products as the Dirt Rocket, Pocket Mod, Pocket Rocket, Ground Force, a line of electric-powered ride-on toys, and a junior line of scooters. Razor has won numerous awards, including the Toy Industry Association's "Toy of the Year" and "Toy of the Year" honors from Time Magazine, Parents, Parenting, Sports Illustrated for Kids, Nick Jr., and U.S. News & World Report.