Pennzoil Automatic Transmission Fluid +4(QT)
Pennzoil ATF+4 is specially formulated to meet the requirements for use as a hydraulic fluid for automatic transmissions used in passenger cars, trucks, and sport utility vehicles.
- Designed as a robust automatic transmission fluid with improved oxidation stability, excellent low temperature viscosity, friction durability/retention, shear stability and anti-wear performance characteristics vs. ATF+3®
- Superior low temperature performance vs. ATF+3® due to the Group II+/Group III base stocks used
- Excellent shear stability and viscosity retention vs. ATF+3®
- Significant long-term improvement in oxidation stability vs. ATF+3®
- Measurably improved anti-wear properties over DaimlerChrysler’s previous generation ATF
- Friction properties closely matching those of Daimler Chrysler’s previous generation ATF
- Transmission fluid should be changed every 30,000-60,000 miles regardless of whether you have a manual transmission or automatic transmission
- To maintain a well-running engine, check out our motor oil, antifreeze and grease and oil gear
- The Pep Boys Say: "Refer to your owner's manual for the appropriate transmission fluid for your car."
ATF+4®, is intended as a hydraulic fluid for all automatic transmissions manufactured by Daimler Chrysler Corporation where an ATF+3®, ATF+2®, or ATF+® fluid is specified. ATF+4® fully
meets Chrysler warranty requirements.
• 1988 & Newer - All Chrysler, Plymouth and
domestic Dodge models
• All Jeep models without AW-4 automatic
• 1969 & Newer - All import models from
Dodge, Eagle and Plymouth
• 1993 & Newer - All domestic Eagle models
ATF+4®, is also suitable for use in 1987-95 Hyundai transaxles and in some Mitsubishi automatic transmissions.
Always check owner’s manual for exact application.This product should not be used in transmissions requiring DEXRON® - III (H), MERCON®, MERCON®