Talus High Road Car Seat Entertainment Organizer
Turn "are we there yet?" into "there already?" with a seat organization station that gives kids and adults everything they need for long or short car trips. Top compartment holds a full sized tissue box with mesh side pocket storage. Divided middle compartment holds games, toys and juice boxes, with two mesh pockets for snack bars and quick access items. Deep bottom compartment stores books, writing tablets, iPad, handheld games or diapers. Side mesh pockets for even more storage. Comes with a removable cord for bottom seat attachment.
- 8 pockets hold all you need for short or extended road trips
- Removable cord attaches bottom of organizer to reclined seats
- Hangs securely from headrest with an adjustable, buckled, webbed strap
- Spot clean
- Be prepared for anything, organizer is great for baby supplies as well
- Fits most vehicles
- As drivers spend more time on the road their cars become second homes or offices. Car accessories are an easy way to improve the appearance, comfort, and style of your vehicle
- To keep your car organized and personalized, check out our wide assortment of vehicle storage, car seat covers and car accessories
- The Pep Boys Say: "Organizers offer smart, versatile solutions to keeping your extras in one convenient place."
High Road Organizers - Street Smart Ways to Curb Car Clutter
High Road Organizers, a division of Talus, established the car organization category in 1990 with the introduction of the innovative and patented TrashStash™ litter bag. As pioneers in car organization, we now offer the broadest assortment of car clean-up and containment products available, problem solving every area of the car interior.
We recognize that cars have become an extension of our homes. As a mobile command center - combination shuttle bus, sports locker, snack center and mobile office - the combination of uses while driving creates potential car clutter safety hazards. A bottle, phone or toy can slide under the acceleration or brake pedal. Loose items can become flying projectiles in the event of a sudden stop. And with U.S. commuters averaging 26 minutes one-way and 8% of all workers commuting 60 minutes or longer, creating a safe and comfortable driving experience not only smooths your drive time, but greatly reduces the risk of an accident.
With the average cost of a new car at more than $30,000, whether you're a taxi mom, road warrior, vacationer or daily commuter, protecting your investment with solid performance products that contain, clean, comfort and un-clutter your ride is both street smart and drive wise.