A1 Cardone Remanufactured Rack and Pinion Complete Unit, Hydraulic Power
A1 CARDONE Remanufactured Rack and Pinion units are built to meet or exceed OEM performance. Original designs are scrutinized for potential improvement, and where applicable, design upgrades are implemented to produce a more durable part than the original. All critical components are tested using state of the art testing equipment, to ensure proper function, providing a reliable, long-lasting, product both you and your vehicle can rely on.
- Protective coating applied to each unit, where applicable, to extend the life of the unit
- 100% performance testing to ensure perfect fit, function and reliable performance
- 100% computerized hydraulic testing, where applicable, for proper flow, leakage and performance ensures perfect fit and function
- Racks are surfaced to precise specifications to prevent leaking between chambers and extend unit life
- 100% new O.E.M. style O-rings and lip seals ensure no leaking and long-lasting performance, where applicable
- All new spool valve seals and rack donut seals are installed to eliminate internal leaks and ensure reliable performance, where applicable
- Manual rack and pinions are supplied with premium-quality bearings help to deliver a smoother steering experience
- Valve housings, where applicable, have polished micro-finish sleevings for durability
- Built to meet or exceed O.E.M. performance
CARDONE Industries, Inc., founded in 1970, is a leading supplier of automotive replacement parts with 6,000 employees across the USA, Canada and Mexico. In its commitment to deliver the right parts at the right time to its customers, CARDONE offers a full spectrum of products and services, including more than 80 remanufactured and new product lines. CARDONE's business is built on environmental sustainability, where millions of used parts are remanufactured and repurposed every year, to O.E. or better performance.