Irwin Bolt-Grip 5 Pc. Base Extractor Set
When you are faced with a rounded-off, rusted-tight or painted-over bolt, the Irwin Industrial bolt-grip bolt extractor will break it free. The reverse spiral flutes are designed to bite down to provide maximum gripping power. The high carbon steel ensures longer life and greater durability and the universal lobular design fits all types of fasteners. It has a 3/8-inch square drive for use with hand ratchets, impact wrenches and air ratchets; hexagonal flats for use with flat wrench, pliers, adjustable wrench, sockets or vise-grip locking pliers .
- When you are faced with a rounded-off, rusted-tight or painted-over bolt, bolt extractors will break it free
- Reverse spiral flutes are designed to bite down to provide maximum gripping power
- High carbon steel ensures longer life and greater durability
- Universal lobular design fits all types of fasteners
- 3/8" square drive for use with hand ratchets, impact wrenches, and air ratchets; hexagonal flats for use with flat wrench, pliers, adjustable wrench, sockets or VISE-GRIP locking pliers
IRWIN TOOLS manufactures and distributes professional grade hand tools and power tool accessories worldwide for trade professionals who demand superior performance and durability on the job. IRWIN TOOLS' brand portfolio features user-preferred category leaders such as IRWIN®, Vise-Grip®, Marathon®, Quick-Grip®, Speedbor®, Strait-Line®, Unibit®, and Hanson®. For over a century, innovation has been the hallmark of IRWIN TOOLS. Beginning in 1885, with the development of the first IRWIN Auger Bit, and progressing with the introduction of Vise-Grip Locking Tools, SPEEDBOR Flat Bits, MARATHON Saw Blades, and QUICK-GRIP Bar Clamps, IRWIN has been at the forefront of the industry, creating superior tools for the professional tradesman. Our impressive track record of new product development is born from our passion for understanding the needs of our primary user - the professional tradesman. This dedication to improving products begins in the field, where IRWIN'S IMPACT End-User Teams visit job sites. There, the team learns first-hand, how to improve our products to help the pros increase their productivity. From the beginning of our product development process to the performance of these products in your hands, IRWIN is where you train, work, play and buy. This commitment is apparent in everything we do.