Permatex Fuel Tank & Radiator Repair Kit
Eliminates dangerous welding. Complete kit contains everything required for making professional-quality permanent repairs in just minutes. Includes state-of-the-art components and easy-to-follow instructions with photographs to make quick permanent repairs to leaks in all types of metal fuel tanks and metal and plastic radiator tanks. It repairs cracks up to 3.9" (10cm) long and holes up to 3/8" (9mm) in diameter. Repair will be complete when the resin cures in 30 minutes. Fuel tank or radiator may be refilled after 30 minutes or when the repair is tack free.
- Eliminates dangerous welding
- Includes state-of-the-art components and easy-to-follow instructions with photographs
- The repair resin is designed to harden within 8-10 minutes and cures in 30 minutes
- Repairs can be made on slow leaking cracks up to 4 inches in length and holes up to 3/8 inch in diameter
- Suggested Applications: Ideal for cars, light trucks and commercial vehicles; portable metal fuel tanks, metal car fuel tanks, radiators in cars, trucks, farm equipment
- Repairs can be made ideally at temperatures from 50F to 75F (10C to 24C) - Repairs made at lower temperatures will take longer to cure
- This product is NOT for use on plastic fuel tanks!
Permatex is a leading manufacturer of adhesives, sealants, gasket makers, hand cleaners, lubricants, appearance products, and additives for the automotive maintenance, repair, performance, consumer and DIY markets. Since 1909, Permatex products have been used in workshops, garages, and racetracks around the world with well-known brand names including Permatex®, Fast Orange®, No Touch®, NOS®, and the Right Stuff®.