Razor USA Pocket Rocket Electric Mini Motorcycle
Redefine cool with the USA Pocket Rocket Electric Razor Mini Motorcycle. An ideal gift for any speed-loving kid, the Razor Pocket Rocket is an electric powered replica of a real racing pocket bike.
- Electric scooter boasts up to 30 minutes of continuous usage
- Razor Scooter hits speeds of up to 15 miles per hour
- This electric scooter is recommended for riders 13 and up
- The USA Pocket Rocket Electric Razor Mini Motorcycle will support up to 170 lbs
- 10 inch pneumatic tires offer a smooth ride
- Single-speed chain-driven motor is extremely quiet
- Twist grip throttle and hand operated rear brake make this mini motorcycle easy to control
- Scaled-down miniature electric street bike is ideal for controlled street environments
- When operating your Razor Scooter, always practice safe operation and wear proper safety gear like helmets, knee pads and gloves
- The Pep Boys Say: "Razor scooters makes the perfect holiday gift or birthday gift for boys and girls alike."
About Razor Founded in June 2000, Razor USA is a privately held company based in Cerritos, California, and holds the worldwide rights to the Razor brand. Home of the wildly popular Razor kick scooter, Razor sells several other scooters, including the E100, E200, and E300 (electric scooters), along with such cutting-edge products as the Dirt Rocket, Pocket Mod, Pocket Rocket, Ground Force, a line of electric-powered ride-on toys, and a junior line of scooters. Razor has won numerous awards, including the Toy Industry Association's "Toy of the Year" and "Toy of the Year" honors from Time Magazine, Parents, Parenting, Sports Illustrated for Kids, Nick Jr., and U.S. News & World Report.