Razor USA E200 Electric Scooter
Being the best parent in the world is easy when you gift your child with the USA E200 Electric Razor Scooter. This electric scooter features a full-sized deck and frame and 8” pneumatic tires for the ultimate smooth ride.
- 24-volt electric scooter boasts up to 45 minutes of continuous usage
- Razor Scooter hits speeds of up to 12 miles per hour
- The USA E200 Electric Razor Scooter will support up to 154 lbs
- Once you are on the move, the variable-speed motor ramps up to 12 miles per hour
- Ultra-quiet scooter features a chain-driven motor and twist grip throttle
- Battery system is rechargeable
- When operating your Razor Scooter, always practice safe operation and wear proper safety gear like helmets, knee pads and gloves
- The Pep Boys Say: "Razor scooters makes the perfect holiday gift or birthday gift for boys and girls alike."
About Razor Founded in June 2000, Razor USA is a privately held company based in Cerritos, California, and holds the worldwide rights to the Razor brand. Home of the wildly popular Razor kick scooter, Razor sells several other scooters, including the E100, E200, and E300 (electric scooters), along with such cutting-edge products as the Dirt Rocket, Pocket Mod, Pocket Rocket, Ground Force, a line of electric-powered ride-on toys, and a junior line of scooters. Razor has won numerous awards, including the Toy Industry Association's "Toy of the Year" and "Toy of the Year" honors from Time Magazine, Parents, Parenting, Sports Illustrated for Kids, Nick Jr., and U.S. News & World Report.