Chevron Delo Diesel Engine Lubricating Oil
A mixed fleet motor oil, Delo 400 low emissions 15W-40 is recommended for naturally aspirated and turbocharged four-stroke diesel engines and four-stroke gasoline engines. Suggested for use where the American Petroleum Institute CJ-4 service category and 15W-40 viscosity grades are recommended.
- Delo 400 low emissions meets the most stringent exhaust gas recirculation, soot control, and particulate requirements
- Formulated using the most advanced additive technology available
- Designed with isosyn technology, which rivals synthetics in critical performance test
- Provides outstanding engine protection for 2007 and 2010 Environmental Protection Agency exhaust particulate emissions standards for highway diesel trucks
- The most recommended original engine manufacturer viscosity grade for over-the-road and off-highway diesel engines
- Properly lubricating the inside of a heavy-duty engine requires engine oils that create a protective film as well as disperse soot and control sludge to help lengthen the life of your engine
- Check out our wide assortment of oil change tools and accessories, including oil filters, funnels, and oil drop pans
- The Pep Boys Say: "Chevron Delo is the best-selling diesel oil in the country."
Chevron lubricants provides innovative products that customers depend on for performance, uptime and lasting protection in commercial, industrial, marine and consumer environments. Products include base oils, finished lubricants, coolants and greases.