Spectra Premium Radiator
Innovative engineering, manufacturing technology and quality control ensure that Spectra Premium Radiators meet or exceed the performance of the original equipment they replace. That extends to all components, including engine and transmission oil coolers
- OE design to ensure exact fit, form and function for an easy drop-in installation
- High cooling performance and maximum cooling efficiency through high density multi-louvered fin design
- Every radiator is subjected to an aging and endurance test in order to validate its performance under extreme weather and temperature conditions
- Car radiator is designed to stringent tolerances designed by an in house engineering team that has an in-depth knowledge of the OE part it is designed to replace
- Gasket and O-Rings are thermal shocked to ensure durability in extreme cold weather
- Premium OE-based hardware and fittings and installation guidelines are provided in the box
- Proper radiator maintenance is crucial to keeping your car running at peak performance and for avoiding costly engine damage due to overheating
- The radiator is a key component of the engine cooling system and together with the thermostat, works hard to precisely regulate engine temperature
- To keep your car running smoothly, check out our wide selection of automotive parts including car batteries, serpentine belts, and water pumps
- The Pep Boys Say: "Make Pep Boys your destination for quality, precision-fitting radiators from Sprectra Premium."
Spectra Premium Industries is a North American leader in the Design, Engineering, Manufacturing and Distribution of key Automotive Parts for both the OE and Aftermarket Segments. Established in 1989 and based just outside Montreal with a team that stretches beyond 1100 employees, Spectra Premium operates 5 manufacturing facilities specializing in the production of Fuel System, Cooling System and Heavy Duty product solutions for it's vast network of customers worldwide. Today, Spectra Premium products such as Fuel Tanks, Radiators and Fuel Pumps can be found in vehicles rolling off OE production lines, recreational vehicles, as well as all major automotive retail chains and through a vast network of wholesale parts distributors across North America. Spectra Premium is committed to providing our customers with products manufactured under the strictest of quality and environmental standards accepted in today's market place, using the highest level of materials and workmanship available.