The Club LX Steering Wheel Lock (Chrome)
Stop professional thieves and joy riders from taking your vehicle with The Club LX steering wheel lock. The Club LX locks to the steering wheel, preventing thieves from steering and thus deterring vehicle theft. The concept: "If you can't steer it, you can't steel it".
Patented "keyless" self-locking mechanism, for installation in seconds.
Chrome plated lock housing and translucent vinyl for modern look.
Cro-moly steel construction resists sawing, prying, hammering and freon attacks
New and improved, solid steel hooks for greater security
Universal fit - works on cars, vans and SUV's
Laser encrypted key resists picking, hammering and freon attacks
Guaranteed up to $1000 against the owner's comprehensive insurance deductible (Not valid in New York State, Hawaii, Texas or Wisconsin where it is prohibited by insurance law)
- Easy to Use
- Universal fit - works on cars, vans and SUV's
- Clear Translucent Vinyl and Chrome Lock Housing, for contemporary look.
- Guaranteed up to $2,000 against the owner's comprehensive insurance deductible (Not valid in New York State, Hawaii, Texas or Wisconsin where it is prohibited by insurance law)
- Patented, keyless-locking mechanism for quick convenient application
- Cro-moly steel construction resists sawing, prying, hammering and freon attacks, while new & improved, solid steel hooks provide greater security
Winner International is a privately held security products company that was formed and incorporated in 1986 to market a totally new class of automotive aftermarket security devices. Winner’s flagship product, “The Club®”, is the original patented vehicle steering wheel lock.
Expanding off the success of The Club® and its 95 percent national brand awareness, Winner International began offering the commercial, residential, recreational and personal security and safety product. Winner International is headquartered in Sharon, Pennsylvania.