3M Bondo Fiberglass Resin - Quart
Bondo Fiberglass Resin is the same high-strength polyester resin that is used to build most boats. Can be used alone or with fiberglass tape, cloth or mat to repair damaged fiberglass boats, snowmobiles, jet skis, bathtubs and showers.
Can also be used as a sealer on damaged and rotted wood. Seals concrete, is great on large or small metal rust-outs and joins most surfaces together while creating a strong and long lasting bond. Sandable in less than 2 hours. Compatible with all paints, including gel coat and marine paints. Waterproof. Includes Liquid Hardener.
- Can be used alone or with fiberglass tape, cloth or mat
- Can also be used as a sealer on damaged and rotted wood
- Great on large or small metal rust-outs
- Creates a strong and long lasting bond
- Sandable in less than 2 hours
- Compatible with all paints, including gel coat and marine paints
Fiberglass resin and liquid hardener
3M Company, together with subsidiaries, operates as a diversified technology company worldwide. The company's Industrial and Transportation segment offers tapes, coated and non-woven abrasives, adhesives, specialty materials, filtration products, energy control products, closure systems for personal hygiene products, acoustic systems products, and components and products that are used in the manufacture, repair, and maintenance of automotive, marine, aircraft, and specialty vehicles.