Holley Four Barrel Street Carburetor Square Flange 600 CFM
The Street HP uses the best features from Holley's race Bred 4150 HP carbs, tamed for street and light competition use. We have retained the contoured main body from the 4150 HP which has a tumble polished, shiny finish. The metering system includes a timed spark port for a vacuum advance distributor and is calibrated for a hot street and strip engine setup for outstanding throttle response and drivability. A street HP base plate is used so there are plenty of vacuum ports for power brakes, PCV, etc. Embracing your inner speed demon has never been easier.
- Carburetor features a electric choke for easy warm up and single feed fuel inlet
- Designed with universal calibration for super easy bolt-on performance
- Vacuum secondary’s allow for use on a wide variety of applications
- “Next Gen” needle and seat design eliminates the need for external float level adjustment
- This carburetor is an ideal performance upgrade for stock to mildly modified vehicles
- This high performance carburetor is calibrated for outstanding street performance
- This high performance carburetor is not intended for use with any Chrysler automatic overdrive transmission or A.O.D transmissions. Useage of this carburetor with improper applications will result in major transmission damage. Ford A/T kickdown
- Pairs perfectly with most intake manifolds
- “Next Gen” needle & seat design eliminates the need for external float level adjustment
- The Pep Boys Say: "Replacement carburetors offer peace of mind that the fuel is being delivered properly and efficiently."
Holley products have been the undisputed leader in fuel systems for over 100 years. Holley carburetors power every NASCAR Sprint Cup team and every NHRA Pro–Stock champion. Holley's products include performance fuel pumps, fuel injection, intake manifolds, cylinder heads & engine dress–up products for street performance, race and marine applications. As a single solution, or partnered with products from other Holley companies, Hooker Headers, Flowtech Headers, NOS, Weiand, or Earl's, Holley products can give you the edge you need over the competition.