Prolong Super Lubricants 8oz Engine Treatment Booster
Prolong Engine Treatment is formulated with Prolong's AFMT™ advanced technology to treat the metal surfaces of both gasoline and diesel fueled engines. As motor oil is pumped through the engine, Prolong Engine Treatment molecules interact with all of the metal surfaces, chemically bonding to create a protective layer that reduces damaging friction and heat. Temperature reduction is especially important in today's smaller import and compact engines that tend to run hotter. Prolong Engine Treatment is particularly effective under extreme pressure conditions, in the very areas of your engine where severe metal-to-metal contact squeezes motor oil out and away. Prolong Engine Treatment adheres to metal surfaces in the engine, which means Prolong is working to protect your engine even when the motor oil is not yet fully circulating. Unlike other engine treatments on the market, Prolong Engine Treatment does not contain any solid particles such as PTFE resins, 'molys', zinc, copper or graphite. There is simply no other product that works as well as Prolong to reduce friction and heat in your vehicle's engine. Prolong is the only engine treatment company to offer a Lifetime Limited Product Engine Warranty and also has the most generous eligibility requirements of any engine treatment warranty available. A vehicle less than 10 years old, with less than 100,000 miles on the odometer may be registered.
- Reduces harmful friction and excessive heat in both gasoline and diesel-fueled engines.
- Helps protect the engine in the event of oil or coolant loss.
- Formulated with AFMT™ (Anti-Friction Metal Treatment) advanced technology.
- Helps restore engine efficiency to optimize fuel economy.
- For both new and older, high-mileage vehicles.
- Does not contain any solid particles such as PTFE resins, 'moly', zinc, copper or graphite.
- Use in follow up applications after using the initial 12oz Engine Treatment and to maintain Lifetime Limited Product Engine Warranty.
Prolong Super Lubricants, a brand of GoldenWest Lubricants, Inc., is the perfect example of an American success story. In the early 1990's, the founders started in the back of a small shop, packing the product themselves. Today, millions of bottles of Prolong products have been sold all over the world. Despite the rapid growth, the company maintains its ingrained entrepreneurial spirit and grassroots contact with customers. The firm also supports a philosophy of good corporate citizenship by contributing to a variety of community and service organizations, particularly those focusing on young people.