ProLine Type F Automatic Transmission Fluid, Quart
Keep your car's transmission moving with ProLine automatic transmission fluid. Type F fluid is approved for all Ford automatic transmissions built prior to 1977 and certain models for years 1977-1980.
- This transmission fluid provides excellent high and low temperature protection for your car or truck.
- Designed with stable friction properties for smooth and consistent shifting .
- Formulated to give you excellent sheer stability.
- Protects your engine components from the harmful wear of corrosive acids.
- Helps assure long engine life by protecting your transmission.
- Transmission fluid should be changed every 30,000-60,000 miles regardless of whether you have a manual transmission or automatic transmission.
- To maintain a well-running engine, check out our motor oil, antifreeze, and grease and oil gear.
- The Pep Boys Say: "Refer to your owner's manual for the appropriate transmission fluid for your car."
Warren Distribution was established in 1922 and manufactures API Certified motor oils, OEM licensed automatic transmission fluids, agricultural and industrial lubricants, and automotive chemicals with manufacturing plants in Council Bluffs, Iowa; Guntersville, Alabama; and Glen Dale, West Virginia.