Traxxas EZ-Peak AC NiMH Fast Charger, 2-Amps
Never stop racing with Traxxas EZ-Peak AC NiMH Fast Charger. This multi-current smart charger is optimized for Traxxas 6V-9.6V(5-8 cell) NiMH battery packs and includes a selectable 1 or 2-amp charge rate.
- Fast charger features a high-current connector, easy plug-in and simple charge operation
- Charger fast charges the series-1 battery packs designed for your Traxxas 1/16 models in about 35 minutes
- Proprietary 4-stage charging cycle will maximize battery life and battery capacity
- Compatible with NiCad and NiMH
- Traxxas EZ-Peak AC NiMH Fast Charger comes complete with the Traxxas lifetime electronics warranty
- Trust Traxxus, the fastest name in remote control
- The Pep Boys say: ”We have you covered for all of your RC needs.”
Traxxas was started in 1986 with an idea for what was at that time an entirely new concept for a fully assembled, hobby-class R/C car. This new car would have all the same benefits of a hobby-class kit such as replaceable parts, hop-ups, and a high-quality component radio system, however it would be fully assembled with a colorful body, right out of the box. Traxxas coined the term "Ready-To-Run" (RTR) to describe this new class. Since a fully assembled, ready-to-run car would appeal to the entry-level beginner, a toll-free customer support line was set up from day one to service an entirely new category of hobby consumer. At first, acceptance of the RTR concept was slow because traditional R/C kits had always been unassembled. Once people realized that a Traxxas RTR had the same performance and quality as the traditional R/C kits, only that they didn't have to build it, the ready-to-run Cat was a runaway hit! A kit version would still be offered for those who still wanted to have the building experience.