AGS Coil, NiCopp, 1/4 x 25, Kit
NiCopp® is a nickel-copper alloy brake tubing that meets SAE Standard J1047 and ISO 4038; meeting all international and U.S. requirements for brake tubing. This alloy is approximately 9.2% nickel, 1.4% iron, 0.8% manganese, and 88.6% copper. Nickel-copper, commonly referred to as '90-10 copper', has been used on several European vehicle brake systems since the 1970's, including: Volvo, Audi, Porsche, and Aston Martin.
NiCopp® has been used on hydraulic/fluid transfer systems on vehicles where steel lines and tubing are commonly used. This includes brake, fuel and transmission systems. NiCopp® is considered the super-premium brand in brake lines and should be considered where the underbody of the vehicle is subjected to the harshest environments, where the longest life-span for lines is required, and/or where direct OEM replacement is desired.
• NiCopp® Does Not Rust or Corrode
• DOT Approved for Hydraulic Brake Systems
• Bends 58% Easier than Steel Tubing
• Available in Coils of 25' and 100'
• Finished Lines Available for Domestic & Import
• Black Oxide Fittings 2X Corrosion Resistance
NiCopp® lines and tubing meet the following specifications:
- Kit includes:1/4"" x 25' NiCopp Coil, 1/4"" Fitting Assortment - Tube nuts, adapters, and unions for working with any domestic or import 1/4"" brake line system, Brake line replacement instruction sheet
- NiCopp® is a nickel-copper alloy brake tubing that meets SAE Standard J1047 and ISO 4038; meeting all international and U.S. requirements for brake tubing.
- NiCopp® has the strength and structural integrity of steel lines but with the added benefit of being much more corrosion resistant. NiCopp® is also easier to bend and form than steel tubing.