Porter Cable 18 ga. 2" Brad Nailer Kit
Featuring a long life maintenance/oil-free motor that prevents oil from staining the work surface, an internal piston catch for consistent max power on every shot, and a rear exhaust that keep contaminates away from work, the BN200B marks a resurgence in the line of Porter Cable finish nailers. With the ability to drive 18 gauge nails from 5/8 to 2 length, a tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads, tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal, a sequential style trigger with lock off switch and a removable non-marring nose tip with on tool storage, the BN200B meets all of the requirements that the discerning end user demands. Includes: 1,000 18 Ga. 1-1/4" brad nails, 1/4" fitting, safety glasses carrying case.
- Long life maintenance-free motor to keep from staining the work surface
- Internal piston catch for consistent max power on every shot
- Rear exhaust to keep contaminants away from work
- Drives 18 ga. nails from 5/8" to 2" length
- Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads