DeWalt 14" (355mm) Multi-Cutter Saw
The DeWalt 14 In. (355 mm) multi-cutter saw was designed to combine ease of use with professional level versatility and performance. DeWalt understands that time is valuable on important jobsites, so the multi-cutter cuts four times faster than chop saws and eight times faster than portable band saws. With the largest capacity in its class and the ability to cut a range of ferrous and non-ferrous metals, this saw can handle even the toughest applications. And because the depth of cut remains constant throughout the blade life, DeWalt helps you focus on your work without wasting time on frequent blade changes.
- Multi-Cutter offers versatility by cutting a wide variety of materials including ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Utilizing a carbide tipped blade allows the depth of cut to remain constant throughout blade life
- Multi-Cutter cuts 4 times faster than chop saws and 8 times faster than portable band saws in 2" x 2" x 1/4" angle iron
- 14" 70-tooth carbide tipped blade delivers a lower cost-per-cut compared to cutting with abrasive wheels
- Specially designed carbide teeth deliver fast, precise, virtually burr-free cuts reducing the need for preparation grinding, and finished cuts that are cool to the touch
- Largest capacity in its class with even more capacity than a deep-cut portable band saw (5-3/16" round & 4-1/2" x 6-1/2" rectangular) allowing user to cut a wider variety of different size materials for more applications