DeWalt 18V Cordless 2" 18 Gauge Brad Nailer
Powered by the DeWalt XRP battery system, finish nailers provide the ability for the tool to work as fast as the user does. The XRP engine is ready to fire 4-5 nails per second, create a cordless finish nailer solution that no other manufacturer has been able to deliver in the past. Unlike other competitors, DeWalt cordless nailers can be actuated in a sequential operating mode for precision placement or a bump operating mode for production speed. DeWalt cordless nailers offer a reliable tool that operates in all types of weather (Hot or cold) and in dusty environments.
- Engine design allows the tool to work as fast as the end user with consistent nail penetration into both soft and hard joints
- Sequential operating mode allows for precision placement and the bump operating mode provides the user with production speed.
- Straight magazine, accepts 18 gauge nails ranging in legths from 5/8" to 2"
- Easy access to the nosepiece for the removal of jammed nails without the use of screwdrivers or tool wrenches
- Contact Trip Lock-Off allows trigger to be disabled when not in use
- Integrated LED lights for long life and durability