Porter Cable 18V Bare 1/2" Hammer Drill
Porter-Cable 18 V bare 1/2 In. hammer drill. Hammer setting delivers 0 - 25,500 BPM for fast riling in block, brick and concrete. All metal 1/2 in. keyless chuck offers excellent bit retention and jobsite durability. Compact 9 In. drill length easily fits into tight drilling and fastening applications. Lightweight 4.1 lbs with LX compact battery reduces user fatigue during extend periods of use. Contoured handle with over mold provides better fit in user hands and minimizes rubbing and vibration. Integrated LED work light provides additional light to work area for greater visibility.
- Battery and charger sold separately
- High output motor delivers 424 in/lbs of torque providing power to complete jobsite applicaitons more efficiently
- 2 speed high torque/high speed gearbox (0-350/0-1,500) - High speed for increased productivity and low speed provides maximum torque for heavy applications
- 22 Position clutch allows the user to properly set torque which reduces overdriving and stripping of fasteners
- Hammer setting delivers 0 - 25,500 BPM for fast driling in block, brick and concrete