Edelbrock RPM Series Chevy Non-EGR Intake Manifold Black Powder Coated Finish
Calling it the Performer is an understatement! The Edelbrock Performer RPM Series Chevy Non-EGR Intake Manifold offers maximum power and a broad torque curve for the ultimate in high performance.
- Intended for 1986 and earlier 262-400 cubic inch Chevy motors
- Best-in-class intake manifold for the ultimate in street high-performance
- Designed for 1500 to 6550 RPM street-driven power
- Dual-plane high-rise intake with 180 degree firing order
- Constructed to produce incredible top-end horsepower
- Retains good throttle response and Acceleration
- Larger plenum and runners maximizes other upgrades while Edelbrock total power package maximizes gains
- Available in Black Powder Coated Finish
- Pairs perfectly with Edelbrock Thunder Series AVS or Performer Series carb
- The Pep Boys Say: “Make your engine as efficient as you can with a new intake manifold.”
Edelbrock products start with an original thought or idea that then has to be translated into a working model. Our R&D staff is not only well qualified at their respective positions, but they're also automotive enthusiasts. The R&D process improves the product while it's being developed, and is a true testament of the commitment to performance that goes into all of our products. Whether they're manifolds, superchargers, fuel injection systems, cylinder heads, nitrous systems, or carburetors, you can rest assured that the final product was directly influenced by the passion for performance that is an integral part of our research and development team.