Edelbrock Performer T.B.I. Series Small Block Chevy V8 Intake Manifold
Calling it the Performer is an understatement! The Edelbrock Performer T.B.I. Series Small Block Chevy V8 Intake Manifold offers maximum power and a broad torque curve for the ultimate in high performance.
- Designed for 1987-95 305-350 cubic inch Chevy V8s
- Intended for idle to 5500 RPM street-driven performance
- All factory connections used
- Intake manifold features patented runner design ensures broad torque curve
- Delivers excellent throttle response and mid-range power
- 50-State street legal with OEM throttle body
- No chip changes or computer modifications required while 5.7L power package provides free computer chip
- Pairs perfectly with Edelbrock Thunder Series AVS or Performer Series carb
- The Pep Boys Say: “Make your engine as efficient as you can with a new intake manifold.”
Edelbrock products start with an original thought or idea that then has to be translated into a working model. Our R&D staff is not only well qualified at their respective positions, but they're also automotive enthusiasts. The R&D process improves the product while it's being developed, and is a true testament of the commitment to performance that goes into all of our products. Whether they're manifolds, superchargers, fuel injection systems, cylinder heads, nitrous systems, or carburetors, you can rest assured that the final product was directly influenced by the passion for performance that is an integral part of our research and development team.