Edelbrock 2-0 Series Big Block Chevy V8 Intake Manifold
Calling it the Performer is an understatement! The Edelbrock Performer RPM Series Small Block Chevy Intake Manifold offers maximum power and a broad torque curve for the ultimate in high performance.
- Designed for street 396-502 cubic inch Chevy V8s that use general duty oval-port cylinder heads
- Best for idle to 5500 RPM street-driven performance
- Dual-plane low-rise intake with 180 degree firing order
- Features a patented runner design ensures broad torque curve
- Delivers excellent throttle response and mid-range power
- 50-State street legal when used with the correct carburetors
- Will not fit under the hood of a Corvette without modification and does not fit tall block V8s
- May be used with aftermarket or original equipment carburetors
- Pairs perfectly with Edelbrock Thunder Series AVS or Performer Series carb
- The Pep Boys Say: “Make your engine as efficient as you can with a new intake manifold.”
Edelbrock products start with an original thought or idea that then has to be translated into a working model. Our R&D staff is not only well qualified at their respective positions, but they're also automotive enthusiasts. The R&D process improves the product while it's being developed, and is a true testament of the commitment to performance that goes into all of our products. Whether they're manifolds, superchargers, fuel injection systems, cylinder heads, nitrous systems, or carburetors, you can rest assured that the final product was directly influenced by the passion for performance that is an integral part of our research and development team.