Edelbrock Thunder Series AVS 500 CFM Square Flange Electric Choke Carburetor (non-EGR)
The Edelbrock Thunder AVS Series of carburetors deliver the ultimate performance in hundreds of applications. Fabricated with the ideal mix of innovative design and dependable street performance these carbs are exactly what you are looking for. Calibrated for single carb applications. This performance carburetor is available in Satin finish.
- The Edelbrock Thunder AVS Series Carburetor offers the same outstanding features of the performer series and more
- Carburetors feature primary and secondary booster clusters for super accurate and up-to-date calibration for fuel and octane levels
- Edelbrock’s Qwik-Tune Secondary Air Valve allows for infinite calibration of the secondary circuit with basic hand tools
- Optional single or dual fuel inlet allows for total fuel plumbing flexibility
- All-aluminum body is light weight and warp resistant
- Compatible with gasohol and blended fuels
- Two-piece design means no gaskets below the fuel level promising leak-free operation while float levels are factory set and adjustments are rarely needed
- Features an exclusive 12-month Thunder Series AVS "complete satisfaction" warranty
- Pairs perfectly with Edelbrock and other similar type manifolds
- The Pep Boys Say: "Replacement carburetors offer peace of mind that the fuel is being delivered properly and efficiently."
Edelbrock products start with an original thought or idea that then has to be translated into a working model. Our R&D staff is not only well qualified at their respective positions, but they're also automotive enthusiasts. The R&D process improves the product while it's being developed, and is a true testament of the commitment to performance that goes into all of our products. Whether they're manifolds, superchargers, fuel injection systems, cylinder heads, nitrous systems, or carburetors, you can rest assured that the final product was directly influenced by the passion for performance that is an integral part of our research and development team.