Edelbrock EPS Series Small Block Chevy Intake Manifold - Black Powder Coated Finish
Calling it the Performer is an understatement! The Edelbrock Performer RPM Series Small Block Chevy Intake Manifold (Non-EGR) in Black Powder Coated Finish offers maximum power and a broad torque curve for the ultimate in high performance.
- Designed for 1986 and earlier 262-400 cubic inch Chevy motors
- Constructed with a runner design that is tuned for peak torque around the 3500 RPM mark on a 350 inch engine
- Ideal for power form off-ideal at 5500 RPM
- Optimized to deliver superior performance when matched with Edelbrock's square bore carburetors
- Dual plane, low rise intake manifold with a 180 degree firing order and patented runner design
- Available in Black Powder Coated Finish
- Includes an uninstalled oil fill tube and matching push-in breather cap
- Pairs perfectly with Edelbrock Thunder Series AVS or Performer Series carb
- The Pep Boys Say: “Make your engine as efficient as you can with a new intake manifold.”
Edelbrock products start with an original thought or idea that then has to be translated into a working model. Our R&D staff is not only well qualified at their respective positions, but they're also automotive enthusiasts. The R&D process improves the product while it's being developed, and is a true testament of the commitment to performance that goes into all of our products. Whether they're manifolds, superchargers, fuel injection systems, cylinder heads, nitrous systems, or carburetors, you can rest assured that the final product was directly influenced by the passion for performance that is an integral part of our research and development team.