Edelbrock Victor Series; Water Pump
Maximum cooling for street and racing engines. Internal passages are balanced for maximum flow. Impeller is larger than others for maximum pressure. Impeller vanes dramatically increase flow rates. Equal distribution to both sides of block. Only flows in one direction for optimum efficiency. In the early days of the automotive performance industry, you either ran what was available, or you fabricated something you thought met your needs. Such needs were the building blocks of this industry, and it was through the efforts of many that we have the automotive aftermarket, but it was through the work of one name in particular to which many in the industry owe a great debt, and that name is Edelbrock.
- Maximum Cooling for Street and Racing Engines
- Internal Passages Are Balanced for Maximum Flow
- Impeller is Larger than Others For Max Pressure
- Impeller Vanes Dramatically Increase Flow Rates
- Equal Distribution to Both Sides of Block
- Only Flows in One-Direction for Optimum Efficiency